________________________

[This project has been discontinued due to license compliance issues. Thanks everyone who assisted with your ideas and feedback.]

About

  • What is this? - this was a project dedicated to building an up-to-date collection of great, free portable software for easy installation and use.
  • What's in it? - list of included freeware
Releases
  • v. 1.3 beta - note that this release is over a year old and contains very out-of-date software. I haven't worked out how to solve licensing issues. Download

NEWS

Monday, August 10, 2009

Kitchen Sink graphics

Someone at downloadsquad reported on the recent Kitchen Sink project difficulty.  The graphic is killer.

2 comments:

guinness said...

I read downloadsqaud every day and can't believe I missed, seems as though the comments were positive.

Folding Home said...

Agreed. I don't know if he liked my user interface above the other packaged programs but seems very optimistic.