High priority / key stuff:
- Help fill out this spreadsheet listing licenses and homepage / source code.
- Discover if we need to remove programs or ask the author for permission if they don't allow for redistribution.
- Help develop the wiki over at SourceForge. Just general updates and improvement. Once they've matured I'll remove the Google Docs pages that make up the current documentation. Note: I may need to add you as an editor -- can't seem to fix those permissions to allow just any SourceForge user.
- Send ideas, feature, and program suggestions. It might take a while, but I always read those carefully.
- Contribute ideas and bring power over at PFC Forums -- their work impacts this project more than any other.
Wish list / low priority:
- Everything from the Roadmap page
- Help me put together something to download and auto-install programs (such as windows scripting tool Auto-It). That way, I can just allow users to get programs that prohibit redistribution from legit sources.
- Develop a Secure Add-On Collection to share Kitchen Sink's Firefox security settings with everyone.
(I apologize to Guiness who left some comments and are no longer there. Please re-post if you can.)