________________________

[This project has been discontinued due to license compliance issues. Thanks everyone who assisted with your ideas and feedback.]

About

  • What is this? - this was a project dedicated to building an up-to-date collection of great, free portable software for easy installation and use.
  • What's in it? - list of included freeware
Releases
  • v. 1.3 beta - note that this release is over a year old and contains very out-of-date software. I haven't worked out how to solve licensing issues. Download

NEWS

Monday, March 2, 2009

OpenOffice issue resolved -- updated version March 7th

The system that I run as a testbed for is a VMware image so it didn't take much effort to start up a previous version and find out that there's something in my test image that's causing problems.

I still don't know what's wrong but I know how to fix it. Further testing will have to be done but unfortunately I'm doing this all at the same time that I'm trying to find a job so things aren't moving quickly. A full update should be posted soon and will be downloadable in 10 mb chunks. I can't find anyone to host the torrent.

If you can, please message me.

Also, m^(2) has come through big time with a whole bunch of great suggestions. This project belongs to him as well.

No comments: