Some of the best criticism for my project came from this five star review of a similar project, winPenPack:
- Multiple licenses, some of them only for personal use, meaning giving it to your employees isn't quite legal. Worse than PenPack, I haven't spelled out which programs have which licenses.
- Apps for almost every need but varying quality and usefulness.
- Not much of a way to customize beyond deleting the directory and PStart icon. Not difficult but by no means smooth.
- Only a few of these programs are daily use -- the others are "niche" or "occasional"
- There's some "fat" and repetition of uses on my program too and this stung to read: "there is no need for 3 calendar programs". I would contend that there is but the reviewer has a point.