- Prefer its image editing tools to shrink stuff for email as well as other effects.
- Keyboard shortcut settings are far better
- The right-click zoom in is SO convenient
Other config changes to adapt the software to my preferences:
- Was able to turn off the green text description up at the top so I turned that off. "Settings - Viewer - Show filename in Full Screen - Text"
- Setup MS Paint as an editor. This will probably only work for Windows XP and 2000 as the location for that software likely changes on other Windows versions.
- Also turned on "Smooth" in the same area to "before shown" just because it looks a lot cleaner.
- Increased default Thumbnail size.
- Here are the CAFE settings to switch over to FSV.